On this, the most sacred of episodes (Episode 23), Jonnay talks about Numbers and their potential meaning, and how that relates to you.
Hail Eris. All Hail Discordia.
- Not going to talk about numerology. Not going to do it, except for Discoridan Numerology
- Prime Numerology is Discordian
- All things related number 5 . blahblahblah
- Brains kinda work through association
- An idea relates to another, we build the concept-balls in our heads.
- So when we learn about the number 8, we start building a concept ball with it.
- A concept 8-ball if you will
- The number 8 is 2 balls on top of each-other
- Higher than 7, lower than 9, it's 2 to the power of 3
- The 8 Circuit Model of Conciousness
- The 8 Trigrams of the I-Ching
- The 8 fold Path of the moon pointers
- So numbers have associations.
- I LOVE the number 303!
- There definately are going to be cultural associations around numbers
- But damn, these are a lot slippier than numerologists would have you believe
- 303 / 909 means nothing to someone who has no experience in the rave-techno subculture
- Associations are going to be messy and personal
- based on your experience,
- your family
- your subcultures and culture
- how you see numbers, especially if you work with them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7tcTIrers
- and all kinds of other stuff!
- Which is super cool, during the course of your life you start to build these associations with numbers.
- So Revel in the numbers that give you meaning, because they can if you let them.
- So I don't have a lot of patience of Numerology because it is Prescriptive
- Your name is Jonnay, therefore you have
- J o n N A Y
- 9 6 5 5 1 7 = 33
- 33, which is a .. master number… oh.. a mover and a shaker..
- an enlightened teacher
- Part of the Triangle of Enlighentment …
- NUMEROLOGY IS AN UNASSAILABLE TRUTH!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Soooo… yea….
- Thats why I dig the term "Numberology". It's tounge in cheek.
- Remember this is really about how YOU experience this tiney tiny sliver of the universe.
- You're not going to have an objective experience of it, so revel in that fact and enjoy it.