Episode 10 - Why am I doing this again?
Wherein Jonnay thanks his viewers, and then gets rant-sidetracked into a discussion about the recent You-Tube-er visit to the Whitehouse.
- k, we're going to do the thing again, 2 topics one video.
- First off, Thank you to everyone who is enjoying the videos so far
- kind of in a weird spot, cause there isn't a whole lot of "trackable engagement"
- which is what youtube, facebook and maybe even twitter all run on
- and a huge thank-you to those that are helping with that!
- ultimately that's okay,
- every time I hear one of you actually tell me in person (or on chat) about how much you're enjoying the videos
- that's what counts.
- Reminds me of Nathalie asked me: "Why do I do it?" There is only one answer to that
- I am a creator.
- It's a chance to help people connect
- War is about dehumanizing people. So what if we rehumanized them again?
- Recently Hank Green, The man who puts uber into youtuber visited the whitehouse
- Basically Another nail in the new media coffin.
- Because it was a HUMAN interview with the president, not some walter cronkite
- And that's the way things were.
- And a whole episodes worth of notes on what the episode was really supposed to be about.